Please enter a search term to begin your search.
- Nov. 2013Euribor-EBF position on EC proposal for regulation on benchmarks
- Nov. 2013: Attempts at manipulating benchmarks further condemned by Euribor-EBF
- Oct. 2013: RBS will ceased contributing to the Eonia Swap Index after 31 October 2013.
- Oct. 2013: The minutes of the last Euribor Steering Committee have been published
- Oct. 2013: ISDA issued its Discontinued Rates Maturities 2013 Protocole
- Oct. 2013: Erste Group ceased contributing to the Euribor and Eurepo indexes after 11 October 2013.
- Oct. 2013:A step further in the Euribor Reform: Euribor-EBF publishes the new Euribor Code of Conduct
- Oct. 2013:Realtime Euribor-EBF benchmarks become fee liable from 1st January, 2014
On 14 December 2000, the Governing Council of the European Central Bank (ECB) has decided that, from 2002 until further notice, the Trans-European Automated Real-time Gross settlement Express Transfer (TARGET) system will be closed, in addition to Saturdays and Sundays, on the following days:
- New Year's Day
- Good Friday (Catholic/Protestant)
- Easter Monday (Catholic/Protestant)
- 1 May (Labour Day)
- Christmas Day
- 26 December
For further information, please visit the Website of the ECB.
Eonia® (Euro OverNight Index Average) is the effective overnight reference rate for the euro. It is computed as a weighted average of all overnight unsecured lending transactions in the interbank market, undertaken in the European Union and European Free Trade Association (EFTA) countries.