Please enter a search term to begin your search.
- April 2014:La Banque Postale has decided to withdraw from the Euribor panel as from 11 April
- April 2014:Nomura has ceased to contribute to the Eurepo as from 10 April
- April 2014:KBC has decided to withdraw from the Euribor panel as from 1 April 2014
- March 2014:CIC has decided to withdraw from the Euribor panel as from 31 March 2014
- March 2014:Ubibanca has decided to withdraw from the Euribor panel
On 14 December 2000, the Governing Council of the European Central Bank (ECB) has decided that, from 2002 until further notice, the Trans-European Automated Real-time Gross settlement Express Transfer (TARGET) system will be closed, in addition to Saturdays and Sundays, on the following days:
- New Year's Day
- Good Friday (Catholic/Protestant)
- Easter Monday (Catholic/Protestant)
- 1 May (Labour Day)
- Christmas Day
- 26 December
For further information, please visit the Website of the ECB.
Eonia® (Euro OverNight Index Average) is the effective overnight reference rate for the euro. It is computed as a weighted average of all overnight unsecured lending transactions in the interbank market, undertaken in the European Union and European Free Trade Association (EFTA) countries.