Please enter a search term to begin your search.
- Feb. 2014: Euribor-EBF encouraged by EBA-ESMA evaluation report
- Feb. 2014: BayernLB will be rejoing the Eonia panel as of 17 February.
- Feb. 2014: Bank of Ireland decided to withdraw from the Euribor panel after 14 February.
On 14 December 2000, the Governing Council of the European Central Bank (ECB) has decided that, from 2002 until further notice, the Trans-European Automated Real-time Gross settlement Express Transfer (TARGET) system will be closed, in addition to Saturdays and Sundays, on the following days:
- New Year's Day
- Good Friday (Catholic/Protestant)
- Easter Monday (Catholic/Protestant)
- 1 May (Labour Day)
- Christmas Day
- 26 December
For further information, please visit the Website of the ECB.
Eonia® (Euro OverNight Index Average) is the effective overnight reference rate for the euro. It is computed as a weighted average of all overnight unsecured lending transactions in the interbank market, undertaken in the European Union and European Free Trade Association (EFTA) countries.