Please enter a search term to begin your search.
- Nov. 2013Euribor-EBF position on EC proposal for regulation on benchmarks
- Nov. 2013: Attempts at manipulating benchmarks further condemned by Euribor-EBF
- Oct. 2013: RBS will ceased contributing to the Eonia Swap Index after 31 October 2013.
- Oct. 2013: The minutes of the last Euribor Steering Committee have been published
- Oct. 2013: ISDA issued its Discontinued Rates Maturities 2013 Protocole
- Oct. 2013: Erste Group ceased contributing to the Euribor and Eurepo indexes after 11 October 2013.
- Oct. 2013:A step further in the Euribor Reform: Euribor-EBF publishes the new Euribor Code of Conduct
- Oct. 2013:Realtime Euribor-EBF benchmarks become fee liable from 1st January, 2014
On 14 December 2000, the Governing Council of the European Central Bank (ECB) has decided that, from 2002 until further notice, the Trans-European Automated Real-time Gross settlement Express Transfer (TARGET) system will be closed, in addition to Saturdays and Sundays, on the following days:
- New Year's Day
- Good Friday (Catholic/Protestant)
- Easter Monday (Catholic/Protestant)
- 1 May (Labour Day)
- Christmas Day
- 26 December
For further information, please visit the Website of the ECB.
Fixing at 19:00 CET - Publication the following day around 12:00 CET
The historical data for Eonia® provided herein are displayed for information purposes only and should not be relied upon for any reason. Any use thereof is therefore at the user's own risk. Neither the legal sponsors of Eonia®, nor anyone else can be held liable in any way for the inaccuracy of such historical data.
The historical data provided herein are no substitutes for the Eonia® reference rates that are displayed under THOMSON REUTERS "EONIA=" and "EONIARECAP" in accordance with the Eonia® Technical Features. Please also refer to the FAQs.
The Indicative calendars for maintenance periods can be found on the ECB website.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Eonia® is a worldwide registered trademarks of Euribor-EBF a.i.sb.l.. All rights reserved. All uses of this name must indicate that the index is a registered trademark. A licensing Agreement with Euribor-EBF is mandatory for all commercial use of the registered trademark.